All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (if you know your user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
Dear Community Partner,
Thank you for taking steps to complete the United Way of Pettis County Grant Application. It is important to our United Way to have strong partnerships with our area service providers to better serve the Pettis County community together.
The UWPC Grant will not fund any general operational expenses. The grant dollars must be applied to specific projects and programs. When considering your grant request, please ask for a reasonable grant amount utilizing knowledge of past grant awards and campaign totals. These are items that the UWPC Board of Directors would like you to consider as you are applying for funding and while completing the grant application. The grant application will be available starting September 1, 2023 and the deadline for submission is November 3, 2023.
As you prepare to complete the UWPC Grant Application, please think about the following questions regarding the project/program for which you are seeking grant funding:
- What are your project/program goals?
- What do you want to achieve?
- How does the project/program align with your organization’s mission and values?
- What outcomes do you have for this project/program? How will these outcomes be measured? How will you know you have made a difference?
- How does the project/program align with UWPC Impact Areas (Education, Health, Financial Stability)?
Here is a list of downloads to review and consult prior to applying that will help you develop a successful grant application:
- Grant Scoring Rubric
- Allocation Policy
- Agency Reporting Expectations
- UWPC Agency Agreement
- UWPC Budget Template
Here is a list of documents you will need to gather and upload to complete a successful grant application:
- UWPC Budget for 2024
- Traditional Budget (new applicants) or Previous Year Completed Financials to include Balance Sheet (prior year funded partners)
- Most recent 990 or EZ 990
- Agency Audit (every two years if over 500,000 organization) or Financial Review
- Current IRS Determination Letter
- Certificate of Good Standing with the MO Secretary of State’s Office
- Organization’s Logo
- 2-1-1 enrollment and maintenance of agency information
Please be mindful to complete your application before submitting it, do not leave any blanks - enter n/a if "Not Applicable."
Applications are due by midnight on November 3, 2023.
The UWPC Board of Directors and Staff are very grateful for your desire to be a Funded Partner Agency. Please reach out to Rachelle Simon with any questions. She can be reached via email at Rachelle.firstname.lastname@example.org or 660-826-2980.
UWPC Board of Directors and Staff