All agencies are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your report. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (if you know your user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
The United Way of Pettis County requires funded partners to submit quarterly reports and a final report. Funding is only distributed upon receipt of the reports. Reports will be submitted electronically from the UWPC funded partner portal.
The data will be entered according to the UWPC priority areas as outlined below. Please remember the first 5 questions for Qtr. 1-4 are asking for data specific to the quarter you are reporting as they pertain to the specific Project/Program listed on your 2021 Agency Application. The final question is asking for year to date expenditure for the Program/Project UWPC funding was requested so that amount is cumulative. For example, Qtr. 2 expenditures will have what you spent in Qtr. 1 + what you spent in Qtr. 2. You will "save" Qtr. 1-3 Report and "submit" for the final report (4th Qtr). Please reference your 2021 Grant Application and only submit the data for the Project/Program in which UWPC funding was requested. Please do not hesitate to call the UWPC office if you have any questions, 660-826-2980.
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Improving Access to Care and Improving Health Literacy
- Child Development Improving 3rd Grade Reading Levels, Improving Attendance, Improving Readiness to Enter School
- Hunger Prevent Food Insecurity
- Income Stability Removing Financial Barriers to help individuals live a better quality of life.
2021 Quarterly Report Deadlines:
1st Quarter Jan-March: April 15, 2021
2nd Quarter April-June: July 15, 2021
3rd Quarter July-September: October 15, 2021
4th Quarter-Final Report Oct-Dec January 18, 2022