Employment Opportunities for Pettis County & Surrounding Area
State Fair Community College Testing Center
Information about the tests, making an appointment, and where to find study materials are all on State Fair Community College's website. https://www.sfccmo.edu/testing. The SFCC Testing Center can be reached by phone at 660-530-5818 or by email at email@example.com .
- The list of tests is https://www.sfccmo.edu/offices-services/testing-services/tests/ and each individual test has a page with the following tabs:
- Overview- a description of the test
- Test Resources-where to find study material
- Code of Conduct-Testing Center rules and/or rules specific to the exam
- FAQ’s- specific information for the exam
- Register-Information necessary to register for this exam.
ALL tests require at least 1 valid, photo ID. Some exams require more than 1. Usually a driver’s license or non-driver ID or military ID is fine for this but test takers can always check with the test company or our office if they are unsure of ID requirements.
State Fair Community College Learning Force
The LearningForce also as they offer short-term training programs that may be funded through WIOA or SkillUp funds: www.sfccmo.edu/the-learning-force
Missouri Career Center Links to Success:
Sedalia Democrat Employment Postings: