All agencies are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your report. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (if you know your user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
The United Way of Pettis County requires funded partners to submit quarterly reports and a final report. Funding is only distributed upon receipt of the reports. Reports will be submitted electronically from the UWPC funded partner portal.
The data will be entered according to the UWPC priority areas as outlined below:
- Education: 3rd grade reading proficiency, school readiness
- Income Stability: Removing barriers to employment and continued education
- Health: Accesses to care and improving health literacy
- Basic Needs: Addressing Hunger and/or Homelessness
2019 Quarterly Report Deadlines:
1st Quarter Jan-March: April 15, 2019
2nd Quarter April-June: July 15, 2019
3rd Quarter July-September: October 14, 2019
4th Quarter-Final Report Oct-Dec January 20, 2020